 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 106
  RE: Rotation sensors?

(...) OOOOHHH. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy and willing to do more work! Here's a link to an on-line (free) book about FORTH for real time applications. Tim Hendtlass (the author) is really good about linking to the book, which is hosted on the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Rotation sensors?

(...) Thanks, I was using that as a reference for the FORTH overview I wrote. (...) Thanks for the heads-up. It should be no trouble changing the URL, as the book is still a draft. After August or so it'll get harder, but still won't be impossible. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)