 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 101
  Whither 0> ?

Hi Ralph, I'm able to use <, =, >, 0<, and 0=, but 0> is not defined. Any idea why? Thanks, Jonathan (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Whither 0> ?

(...) Yes, it's not in the hFORTH (ANSI) standard. You can always do SWAP 0< instead. The new release I'm working on does define 0> .... As a workaround, you can define 0> as above, and then remove the alias later. Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)