 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 978
  How to read variables from RCX

It is my understanding that the RCX has 32 "spaces" for variables, I am trying to set variable A or 10 to the value of 100 and then evaluate it in an IF statement. However I am not sure how to read that variable "space" correctly. Here is what I am (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: How to read variables from RCX

(...) In general, you don't have control over where the variables get placed. If necessary you can take advantage of the fact that globals are allocated consecutively starting at location 0, so in the above example, A refers to location 0. However, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: How to read variables from RCX

(...) Dave, First of all thank you very much, using #pragma reserve 10 works great for me. I would let you know though that although in your programming guide you tell how to reserve a storage location you do not tell how to access the reserved (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: How to read variables from RCX

(...) The latest version of the Programmer's Guide (uploaded last night) has an extra section in the back that explains some of the technical details like direct access of data sources, etc. Dave (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)