 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 966 (-10)
  Re: Q: Multitasking, and reacting to sensors

(...) Did you define the sonsors correctly ? For example : #define BUTTON SENSOR_2 #define DETECT_LEFT SENSOR_1 #define DETECT_RIGHT SENSOR_3 #define MOTOR_LEFT OUT_A #define MOTOR_RIGHT OUT_C task main() { SetSensor(BUTTON, SENSOR_TOUCH); (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MST, 2nd

Hi, for those of you still interested: The new version of my MST-generator is now bug-free. See (URL) (ren to MST.nqc) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Q: Multitasking, and reacting to sensors

I've downloaded NQC, and got it running. I have been able to make the motors run, to make them run backwards, then forward, etc. However... I can't get the sensor thing to work right. I want to make a program for a robot that backs up and turns when (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: advice for game of tag?

(...) Hi Rik, I am familiar with the idea of "Tag" but I don't understand what this means "to see each other". Normally, it would be enough that a bot sends a message as soon as it has hit the other. Another problem: why do you use random numbers in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

I have another problem with Visual NQC 2001. If I dump my firmware, the program will not recognize the brick. "Runtime Error '68' Unable to communicate with PBrick from method 22" Of course, I could not download the firmware. I hope we could get (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) I found that if I use the DOS names instead of Windows name, it works. Example C:\PROGRA~1\RSSOFT~1...~1\NQC.exe instead of C:\Program Files\RSsoftware\Visual NQC 2001\NQC.exe Marc Klein (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MST...

Sorry, there still seem to be bugs in the prog. I'll call when I've fixed them... (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MST...

Hi, thanks to the help especially of Andreas Koeller, I was able to spot the errors in my program and even make it faster. The new version ist available for download at (URL) (rename to .nqc after downloading). Remember, it takes a graph of the form (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  advice for game of tag?

Hi, I've got 2 bots that I want to play tag with each other. The challenge is that I want them to see each other at a distance. I'm working on some code to combine the IR ports with the light sensors (which can detect IR) as follows: 1) each sends (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  nqc download firmware linux

Hi; I'm using RCX1.0 on linux (kernel 2.2.16; SuSE 7.0), nqc-version 2.0.2 and I have troubles with downloading the firmware under linux. I always have to change to Win98 and then the download works fine. On Linux I say at the prompt: nqc -firmware (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact