 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 959
958  |  960
Subject:
MST...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:58:18 GMT

Hi,
thanks to the help especially of Andreas Koeller, I was able to spot the
errors in my program and even make it faster. The new version ist
available for download at
http://www.geocitites.com/cooler_name/MST.txt (rename to .nqc after
downloading).
Remember, it takes a graph of the form

O---O
|\ /|
| O |
|/ \|
O---O

as granted, the input consists of the weight of the edges, where egde 1
connects points 1 and 2, edge connects 1 and 3, edge 3 connects 1 and 4
and edge 4 connects 2 and 3 (and so on). The points are numbered from
left to right and then downwards, that is point 2 is on the upper right
and point 3 in the middle.
--
Bye: Andi S.