 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 869
    RcxCC control of Scout —Brian Broom
   I'm new to NQC, but buit the tag robots from the bvandam site. The download to the RCX went ok, but the one to the scout doesn't seem to work. What are the steps required to download and run a program on the scout? I've been using RcxCC, is this an (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: RcxCC control of Scout —Dave Baum
   (...) I don't think RcxCC supports Scout. You may be able to get it working by setting the environment variable NQC_OPTIONS to "-Tscout" (add an appropriate set command to autoexec.bat). Another option would be to use NQC directly from the command (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)