 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 84
    Re: NQC 2.0 ready for beta test —Philippe Jadin
   NQC seems perfect right now, thanks ! But well, now nqc has all the features suported by the original rcx firmware, it should be very interesting to modify the existing firmware, in order to add new features, but still keeping ease of use of NQC. I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC 2.0 ready for beta test —Dave Baum
   (...) The topic comes up from time to time. I'm *way* too busy with other projects to extend the firmware, but if someone else wanted to, I'd be willing to extend NQC as needed. If someone else is seriously interested in taking on this work, please (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)