 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 84
Re: NQC 2.0 ready for beta test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 07:39:26 GMT

NQC seems perfect right now, thanks !

But well, now nqc has all the features suported by the original rcx
firmware, it should be very interesting to modify the existing firmware,
in order to add new features, but still keeping ease of use of NQC. I
know this is what LEGos does, but it looks too hard to use...

Is it possible to do that ?

Any comment ?

Thanks again to Dave Baum

Philippe Jadin

Dave Baum a écrit :

See the "beta testing" section of the NQC site:

http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/lego/nqc/index.html

The documentation is still somewhat minimal, but it should be enough for
people to get started.

Dave Baum

                               Philippe Jadin
                       mailto:philippe.jadin@skynet.be