 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 829
  Vision Command

Is there syntax that I am missing to address the "Vision Command" camera? Thanx! Ed (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Vision Command

No. There isn't any. You cannot control the camera form NQC or the RCX for that matter. You can respond to the messages that the Camera sends to the brick via Message(). I hope this syntax is right.... until(Message)>0); switch(Message()) case 1: // (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)