 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 830
Re: Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:55:08 GMT

No.  There isn't any.  You cannot control the camera form NQC or the RCX for
that matter.

You can respond to the messages that the Camera sends to the brick via
Message().

I hope this syntax is right....

until(Message)>0);
    switch(Message())
        case 1:

        // code here

        break;

Ryan

--
Reply to rjschave at home dot com
http://members.home.net/rjschave

"Edward Gardner" <edg@deckersds.com> wrote in message
Is there syntax that I am missing to address the "Vision Command" camera?

Thanx!

Ed