 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 803
  Re: The datalog

Um, OK, but since Perl is a bit out of my league, I think that I will hold it there. But maybe I'll learn Perl in the future, who knows? Do you think it could be done in AppleScript? (Is MacNQC scriptable, BTW?) Guess there's an easy way to check (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: The datalog

(...) not really. Supports the bare minimum for opening docs, etc. Nothing beyond that. Probably won't get added anytime soon either. If you really want to do something like this on the Mac, I'd suggest using the MPW version of NQC. You can do a (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)