 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 793
792  |  794
Subject:
Scout's Built-In 29 Subroutines & NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 06:56:34 GMT

I've been re-reading the Scout SDK and came across the following:

"Program Block Library (subroutines)
The Scout has an extensive subroutine library of general-purpose
functions that can help reduce the size of downloaded user
programs. Many of the subroutines expect parameters to be passed in
local variables as outlined below.
The built-in subroutines are numbered 3-32 whereas user subroutines are
numbered 0-2."

I haven't seen any mention of these in NQC? Is is supported?

I wrote my first Scout program today. I had to lop off 1 command because
I ran out of memory. It's not a very big program. So I consider the
above essential if we are to use the whopping 1k or RAM. (How much do we
get for code?)

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html