 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 788
    Re: NQC & Rotation Sensor —Dave Baum
   (...) The reset is a consequence of one of the bytecodes used to configure the sensor. I don't see a way to work around it. (...) This will have the same problem - in fact the generated code is probably identical (except for perhaps order) to just (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC & Rotation Sensor —Dean Husby
   (...) Dave, Thanks for the reply, I had a bad feeling it would be this way. If that wasn't bad enough it keeps losing 2 points when stepped from 0 to 16 and back again... Most annoying. I'm going to move to a touch sensor bump mode... This way my (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC & Rotation Sensor —Matthew Miller
   (...) Do you have the sensor at a place where one rotation of the sensor = 360 degrees of whatever you're turning? I'd suggest putting it somewhere where it rotates a lot more times than the actual turntable. (You need a touch sensor for 0 this way, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)