 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 753
  Creating sight for RIS/No Vision Command

Hello Does anybody have any experience in adapting a small color video camera so that it will either send messages to the RCX via the IR port or connect to the RCX's sensor inputs ? I realize that at the very least I am going to have to create some (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Creating sight for RIS/No Vision Command

Tough, I think that in order to do this you would need to do some very complicated electronics and programming of a computer that could all be carried on the rcx and use little power. This would probably involve lots of expensive stuff. Although (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)