 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 746
    Re: Using NQC with iBook —Lon Shapiro
   I have had no difficulty using NQC on iMacs with a Keyspan PDA adapter (USB to DB9). The adapters run about $39US. The adapter comes with the necessary drivers that allow NQC to see it. Have fun! (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Using NQC with iBook —Tobias Möller
   Okay, but don't I have to buy a second adapter so that the IR cable can fit in the Keyspan PDA adapter? Or like cut up and change positions of the IR-cable inputs? Or do I just have to buy an adapter, connect it, connect the IR tower, download NQC (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Using NQC with iBook —Lon Shapiro
   (...) No extra cables needed. The PDA adapter's DB9 is a configured as a standard serial port. (...) Yep. Under MacOS, this is all you do. Lon (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)