 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 715
714  |  716
Subject:
NQC and Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:35:02 GMT

LEGO has recently released the Vision Command set.  I'm not real big on
using the Mindstorm programming software as it is not that powerful.  I was
hoping to use NQC to program robots that use the camera from Vision Command.

Does/will NQC have support for Vision Command?

Thanks,

Ryan

--

http://members.home.net/rjschave