 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 703
  Re: NQC stdin & stdout

(...) Yes, that would be the easiest way but also the most annoying as it forces me to change the file name on the users editor. I'm looking in to a DDE command way to avoid this, but so far without success. Thanks for your help btw. Dean -- (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC stdin & stdout

(...) Could you copy the entire contents to the clipboard, then have your program write the clipboard data to a temp file? (you'd still avoing having to create pipes, etc) Dave Baum (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC stdin & stdout

(...) That's my current plan. I tried the normal way and it lost the file name, the current dir, everything. It has become VERY frustrating... But I should have it soon. I'll be offering it free on our site. I'll post when it's done. Dean -- (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)