 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 693
692  |  694
Subject:
NQC stdin & stdout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 03:53:05 GMT

I'm looking for some way in windows to send files to and from stdin &
stdout.

I'm not 'C' savvy.  I'm building a macro set for a editor to NQC for the
disabled and would like to talk to NQC via the above.

If I can't talk to it directly I'd love a cmd line program that, when
run, takes the contents of the Clip board and sends that to NQC via
stdin. I can handle the output by way of a file if need be.

If you can help or have any info please contact me via email.

Thanks

Dean

--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html