 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 690
689  |  691
Subject:
Need help with my program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:29:09 GMT

I just started with NQC and attempted to make a light-seeking program.  It
is supposed to go forward for a wile and them stop and then turn a little,
check the light level, turn again, check again and keep doing it until it
gets darker then the last level, and then go forward. The problem is that
once it starts turning it won't stop.  Could you please help me? This is
one of my first programs and I really would like some help.

Yank You!
--Mike