 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 686
685  |  687
Subject:
light sensor LED control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 02:56:43 GMT

I'm using NQC 2.2 (but I also had the problem with 2.1) to compile programs for
my RCX.  I don't see how to control whether the LED in the light sensor is on
or off.  Doing a SetSensor didn't do it...I had to run an old program from
Gordon's Brick Programmer to get it turned on (and now it stays on until I next
download new firmware or get careless when I change batteries).  I'm sure this
has been covered before, but a search didn't turn up any messages that spelled
it out.

If this looks like unexpected behavior, what might I be doing wrong?  If
there's a known solution, I'd love to see a code fragment.

Cheers,

slm