 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 662
    Call for Mac programmers —Dave Baum
   MacNQC needs some work - there are numerous enhancements that could be made if I only had a little time to spend on it. However, NQC has grown to take up more and more of my programming time, so MacNQC has largely been neglected. Are there any Mac (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Call for Mac programmers —Erik Olson
     I'm out here, and I do PP stuff, but I still don't have a RIS. (If that matters!) If it's fun GUI widget work then I wouldn't mind putting some time into it. -Erik (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Call for Mac programmers —Dennis Clark
     (...) I would LOVE to. Much to my chagrin, I don't have the time. My research project has filled all time left (Behavior Based Robotics, believe it or not!). (...) Oh man, the fun stuff. (...) Figures, now when I can actually add some value to (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Call for Mac programmers —Dave Baum
   (...) I've posted the source code for MacNQC (sorry it took so long): (URL) there are any serious takers for continuing MacNQC development, please let me know. About the only thing I'd be concerned about is that the project should stay MPL'ed. Dave (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)