 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 611 (-10)
  Re: IR communication PC <-> brick with NQC

(...) The RCX uses a special packet protocol which involes a lot of binary (non-ASCII) bytes, so controlling it with Hyperterminal won't work very well. Your best bet is to either write your own code to send the packets of the serial port or just (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Does anyone have Spirit.OCX?

You can download it at www.legomindstorms.com. Just click look for RCX SDK. "Matt McDevitt" <maktos@maktos.com> wrote in message news:Furpv7.JMH@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Does anyone have Spirit.OCX?

Could someone send me the file SPIRIT.OCX ? Matt maktos@maktos.com (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  IR communication PC <-> brick with NQC

Hi there ! For an educational project here at university we want to control a brick (1.0) based robot with ir based communiaction over serial connection. We want to use the Win Hyperterminal to control the robot. Has anybody here some information or (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  RCX2 What are people doing?

I'm a bit bored and this list has been very quiet. So what are you doing with NQC2 everybody? James P (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: No Scout Support in RCXcc

(...) I was actually answering my own posted question on the matter. I had several emails asking for me to tell them what I find out. I figured everyone would want to know. I do not feel I was being negative about the matter and don't appreciate (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: No Scout Support in RCXcc

(...) Does RXCcc actually set the -T flag or use the default. If default then you can set the target with the environment variable. If you get really desperate you can hack nqc to ignore the -T flag and do what you want instead. I suggest more (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  No Scout Support in RCXcc

I've talked to the creator of RCXcc about Scout support. This is what he had to say; Mark Overmars wrote: "This is not planned for the near future." There you have it. Sadly, from what I can gather, all we need RCXcc to do is use the -SCOUT tag (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Datalog with NQC 2.2 a1

(...) Yes, if I remember correctly the user space was 6.1 blocks. Regardless of how much free ram the system had. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

(...) I got e-mail a while back from mikest@corp.home.net who ported an older version of NQC to BEOS. I think the only change was a new serial port class (PSerial_beos.cpp) and some tweaks to the Makefile. You may want to contact him. If anybody (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact