 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 568
  Re: Need help to put sound in Minerva Program.

Hi Bob, I've attached a modified version of the Minerva program. It plays different sounds for each of the following events: 1. Moving forward : ascending arpeggio 2. Turning around : descending arpeggio 3. Found something to pick up : deedle-deedle (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Many Thanks to you Jonathan. This will help a great deal with this project. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Knudsen" <jonathan@oreilly.com> wrote in message news:390D8A8D.11A2B9...lly.com... (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)