 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 565
564  |  566
Subject:
Need help to put sound in Minerva Program.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:18:26 GMT

A person with a visual handicap is building Minerva. I would like to add
sound to the program while Minerva is going forward, another when she is
turning around, and another when she locates something to pick up.
This will allow this builder to test his model and be aware of what is going
on with Minerva. I am not much of a programmer. I have written the assembly
instructions, but I could use some help here.
Minerva is a robot from J.B. Knudsen's book.
The Program is NQC. I will forward the file so it can be revised. Please
contact me if you can help.
--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net