 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 506 (-5)
  Re: NQC 2.1 r2 released

Oh yeah -- Dave, my packages contain a slightly updated version of the man page (version numbers in the examples have been updated). (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.1 r2 released

(...) Ok, Linux packages/binaries for 2.1 r2 are now available at (URL). I'm really busy at work right now, so this was done kinda in a hurry :) I'm pretty sure that there's no problems, but please let me know if I missed something. Thanks! (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.1 r2 released

(...) (25 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.1 r2 released

A few very minor bug fixes, no new features...probably not worth the download unless you're having problems. (URL) Baum (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc) !

  My first NQC

I just have to share - I know it's very basic, but it's my first program with NQC! and it's even cooler, since I can now use my 486 to program the RCX, and don't need to steal computer time from my wife's Windows :P I just wrote a little prog to run (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact