 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 502
501  |  503
Subject:
My first NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:43:41 GMT

I just have to share - I know it's very basic, but it's my first program with
NQC!  and it's even cooler, since I can now use my 486 to program the RCX, and
don't need to steal computer time from my wife's Windows :P

I just wrote a little prog to run hank the robot, from the O'Reilly (sp?)
book...  together with the remote control, it was really cool... esp when it
rolled under the table (with all sorts of stuff lurking under there), and while
me and both the cats were looking for it, it just walked out the other side,
humming to itself :)

I'm just very pleased...  Now back to our regular programming. :)

Dan