 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 474
    NQC RCXLib bug & wish —Vlad Dumitrescu
   Hi! (especially Dave) While trying to get a working communication channel between the PC and the RCX with the original firmware, I discovered a bug in RCXLib: in RCX_Link, BuildTxData, the 3rd bit in the command code is toggled when sending the same (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC RCXLib bug & wish —Dave Baum
   (...) I didn't realize that kRCX_Message packets wouldn't survive toggling the duplicate reduction bit. I'll fix this in the source. Actually, I think rather than hard-coding the decision with kRCX_Message, I'll make it dependent on whether retries (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)