 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 417
    opposite of float command for nqc ? —Jason White
   is there a command for ncq the lock a motor in place, sorta opposite to the float command? I have a arm that i have made and it sits sorta like a crane with a motor to rotate it up and down. Problem is i need it to stop at the bottom to pick an (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: opposite of float command for nqc ? —Jeff Barrett
   In NCQ & RCX Code, "Off" is the closest one gets to "locking" a motor. It will resist being turned, but in a crane application I can envision enough force to externally turn the shaft. You can prevet this from happening by including a worm gear in (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: opposite of float command for nqc ? —Jason White
   Thanx. That solved my problem. (...) including a (...) directions (...) drives. (...) used (...) where (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)