 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 393
    Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test —Uwe Denzer
   (...) I don't deny that this is the way C does it. But nevertheless, when you pass parameters *on the Win command line*, shouldn't you follow the behavior that is de-facto standard (even if "incorrect" from a C view) for *that* OS, irresepective of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test —Ben Laurie
   (...) Absolutely! I guess I misunderstood. Cheers, Ben. -- SECURE HOSTING AT THE BUNKER! (URL) grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)