 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 361
Re: New Mindstorms Club!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:16:22 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Joshua Foster writes:
Hello all!  I'm new to the RCX and NQC, but am finding it very easy, due
to my knowledge of JavaScript.  I looked in Yahoo! Clubs, and only found
one decent-sized club that was still alive.  I've made a new Mindstorms
club, named Mindstorms Emporium.  I am looking for members, so that this
club doesn't die on me.  The URL is
[snip]

Joshua,

  Why then start another club if there is already an active one on Yahoo?
Since I am an active member of that club, I can catagorically state that we
aren't snobbish about _any_ robot platform, there are many there that would
indded like to see more talk about the Mindstorms units.  Why not join the
club?

DLC