 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 353
  Re: NQC beta test release policy

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum writes: [snip] (...) Dave! No, please don't eliminate the Mac! I love not being tied to a PC for my NQC work! Say it ain't so! DLC (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC beta test release policy

(...) It ain't so.... I use a Mac almost exclusively myself, so Mac support for NQC is here to stay. The final releases of NQC would continue to include Mac (MPW tool), Win, and Linux versions. MacNQC would still be around (both beta tests and final (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC beta test release policy

(...) Whew, I was beginning to sweat there. MacNQC is the only Macintosh based robotics microcontroller software out there (Except for PBForth, which I'm not sure but may need a PC to download it). All of my PIC, Scenix, AVR, 68HC11 and Parallax (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)