 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 304
  Roboarm.nqh

I am working my way through Dave Baums' Mindstorm book and I have lost my way regarding the #include command. The roboarm1.nqc program calls for roboarm.nqh to be included. The program will not compile because it "cannot open roboarm.nqh". Some (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Roboarm.nqh

(...) The idea behind including files is that it allows a common set of definitions and/or functions to be shared by multiple programs. NQC by default searches the current directory for any include files. It is also possible to specify a search path (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Roboarm.nqh

I was using the RcxCC program. I put the nqh file in the RcxCC directory and everything worked fine. Thanks for the information. By the way, I am really enjoying your book. I hope everyone gets a chance to read and use it. -- Bob Fay (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Roboarm.nqh

(...) I'm glad you're enjoying the book. Not including more information about where to put include files was definitely an oversight - I'll update the book's web pages when I get a chance. Dave (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)