 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 256 (-5)
  Re: PC <> RCX Communication?

(...) The op-code for sending a message is $F7 "set message". Unfortunately somehow it is left out of spirit.ocx, so you have to go down to the serial protocol in order to use it. See (URL) for the details. If you want to stick to spirit.ocx, you (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Using Cybermaster with NQC in MPW on macintosh.

I haven't used CyberMaster myself, but I know someone was able to get it working with a Mac. CyberMaster expects DTR to be asserted and RTS to be cleared. I'm not sure if "asserted" means +9 or -9. I know data lines (TXD, RXD) are inverted, but I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Using Cybermaster with NQC in MPW on macintosh.

Hi all, I am having problems talking to my cybermaster from MPW on the mac. Heres my set up Mac B&W g3 with gport card providing the serial port. mac modem cable (mini 8 pin to DB-25) connected to serial port DB-25 from modem cable connected to (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: PC <> RCX Communication?

Philippe jadin <philippe.jadin@skynet.be> wrote in message news:FLvD0J.106@lugnet.com... (...) written (...) can (...) features (...) That sounds exactly like what I have done here, although I have mounted the 'gantry' on a large base. At the moment (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MarsRobot Updated

I took some time this Saturday to update my website ((URL) with two new projects. I took the mini-synchro chassis (with modifications) from (URL) and added a 360 degree halo bumper. I also purchased a 8448 Street Sensation and with a little (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact