 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 247
    Version 1.5 - no spirit.ocx - can't use RcxCC —Dave Crabbe
   Teaching with Robolab at the college level, I'd like to use the NCQ environment in class. I'd also like to use the RcxCC "wrapper" since I perceive it to be a little more "user friendly" at their level. Problem is that the new Robolab Version 1.5 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)