 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1874
Re: swan firmware motor problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Gustavo Brinck wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, John Hay wrote:
#define NORMAL_SPEED 7

I don't have the new firmware, but maybe you can try:

#define NORMAL_SPEED 100

because, now the firmware have 100 step of motor pwr control.

I have tried it, but it did not make a difference. The motors still won't run. I
must admit that I did not think of it before because I thought (maybe wrongly)
that the old API would stay the same and that you would have to use the new
functions to get the new features.

John