 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1870
Re: RCX remote jammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:20:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Jeffery MacEachern wrote:
   this is going to be short, b/c I only have a minute. Check out http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=178944 (after mod) for an NQC program that will allow you to jam almost any IR remote control signal.

Sorry peoples - the program is working again. Try it out on your unsuspecting friends - watch the channel YOU want to. :) As far as I know, I’m the only one to have figured out how to do this with the RCX, and it’s a pretty good joke.

Prgm Link: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jaem/Mindstorms/RemoteJammer/lmirjam.nqc

Instructions and Disclaimer Link: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jaem/Mindstorms/RemoteJammer/instructions.txt

Enjoy, and post comments please,

Jeffery MacEachern