 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1863
  RCX remote jammer

this is going to be short, b/c I only have a minute. Check out (URL) (after mod) for an NQC program that will allow you to jam almost any IR remote control signal. Direct prgm link: (URL) Instructions: (URL) Enjoy, and please give me feedback (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: RCX remote jammer

(...) I haven't actually used the program in a long time, and I'm getting compiler errors now - I think I've updated BricxCC/NQC since then, and I might have to adjust a few things. At any rate, it shouldn't be far from working, so play around with (...) (18 years ago, 17-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

  Re: RCX remote jammer

(...) Sorry peoples - the program is working again. Try it out on your unsuspecting friends - watch the channel YOU want to. :) As far as I know, I'm the only one to have figured out how to do this with the RCX, and it's a pretty good joke. Prgm (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)