 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1856
    Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested —Ross Crawford
   (...) No - I never use it. (...) Well I have used that to arrange the toolbars how I prefer, but I've no doubt I could get used to a different configuration fairly quickly, so no major objections there. (...) Well I don't use outlook, so I don't (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

        Re: BricxCC Feedback Requested —John Hansen
   (...) There are no functional differences between the planned toolbars and menus aside from the toolbar docking support. The difference is really just in appearance. I have spent the last several months in my real job working on a project to spruce (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)