 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1835
  RE: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)

Brian Davis wrote..... ...... Worse yet, when the power runs low the RCX is likely to corrupt the firmware unless you put in code to monitor the battery level (something I'd suggest if you go this route). Standard Lego firmware is designed to detect (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)

(...) And I've never had a problem with low battery firmware corruption... EXCEPT at BF while running the GBC trains. How often does the firmware check the battery level (it seems to be less often than the 3ms the other sensors are polled, based on (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)