 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 183
  Re: Download problem

(...) programs with the Spirit.OCX. I coded a huge program, with lots of tasks and subroutines, and long stretches of code. When I try to download it, I get the dots and then AsyncronBrickError returns Error 2048 (not 100% certain about the number) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Download problem

(...) Thanks for your help. Hope you're wrong, otherwise I have to dramatically downsize my program and make it a lot more stupid :-) Some more info on the problem: - The memory has been cleared before any attempt. - I tried both NQC 1.3 and NQC 2.0 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)