 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1821
  Re: NQC/BricxCC test

(...) Duh! I had 'only if active' ticked and I dont suppose that changes in my light sensor were enough to trigger it. I now have watching the brick & graphing working! I notice that (unused) counter 0 and 1 take on the values of var 0 and 1 and (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC/BricxCC test

(...) Only if active is meant to cause the watch window to quit polling for values if some other BricxCC window is the active window. When graphing this means that after you bring up the graph window you need to click back on the Watch window to (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)