 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1819
1818  |  1820
Subject:
NQC/BricxCC test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:12:45 GMT

I could use some help testing a modification to NQC and BricxCC which is
attempting to correct some problems I introduced with the serial IR tower and
also the USB tower.

Could a few adventurous souls download
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/test_release.zip and try out the NQC and BricxCC
executables contained therein?

If you had problems with the serial tower and the latest official release of
BricxCC please let me know if those problems have gone away or not.  Also let me
know if brick communication with either tower that worked in the latest official
release no longer works in this test version.  If you could test firmware
download via the NQC command line and from within BricxCC that would be
fantastic.  If you could test all the various Tool dialogs in BricxCC to see if
they function correctly that would be terrific.

Thanks in advance for your assistance and feedback!

John Hansen