 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1791
Re: Attention please: Swan Problem demi-solved!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:44:12 GMT

Here's the problem!
I don't have fast0103.lgo, on swan's site there's only version 1.01.

I think using that firmware (where can we find it?)
and new NQC API all my problems are solved.

About driving servo:
to generate PWM for servo motors a resolution of 1/10000th second is needed
or, otherwise, firmware built-in functions to drive them.
Is it difficult to get?

I'm developing a servo interface with 128 PWM power levels to voltage bias a
NE555 oscillator.
It vibrates but works.