 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1771 (-5)
  Re: Blocking SetUserDisplay?

(...) You may be able to work around this by using parenthesis (untested). a = ((x * 100) + y); or you might try a = 0 + ((x * 100) + y); John Hansen (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Blocking SetUserDisplay?

(...) That's the only way around it as far as I know. JB (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Blocking SetUserDisplay?

I have a program with a setup routine for calibrating light sensors. During the setup routine, it does: SetUserDisplay (a, 2); Then in a loop, reads the values of 2 light sensors into x & y, averages the readings and then does: a = x * 100 + y; to (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: New NQC API for RCX-Spybot or RCX-RC communication

(...) John, I have a few beginner questions for you. I am trying to emulate the infrared protocol on a different microcontroller. I want it to be able to be controlled by a Lego remote and to send/receive messages to Lego devices. What format does (...) (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Inexpensive portability

(...) Thanks for the suggestions. After seeing this one, I realized I have an old HP Pavilion N3110, 32mb RAM running Win98, sitting behind the desk, quite literally just collecting dust. I found the power cord and a serial port IR tower. After a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact