 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1771
Re: Blocking SetUserDisplay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 04:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Ross Crawford wrote:
I can work around it by doing:

b = x * 100 + y;
a = b;

but I was wondering if there's any other way to either force NQC to use
temporary space for calculations, or force the display routine to block until
the calculations are complete?

You may be able to work around this by using parenthesis (untested).

a = ((x * 100) + y);

or you might try

a = 0 + ((x * 100) + y);

John Hansen