 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1727
RE: Define Event icon...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 03:10:08 GMT

Yes, Tom.  This is exactly what I was trying to do... To trigger an event
when it becomes 3.  Great!  Thank you very much!
Cool!

--
Happy New Year!

The condition of being equal to 3 is not an event.  However,
the action of transitioning to 3 is.  I'd use the "set up
normal event" command followed by the "define event" command.
  Set the upper threshold to 4, the lower to 2, and the
duration to 0. These settings should trigger an event
whenever the container transitions to 3 but nothing will be
triggered while the container remains equal to 3.

Hope this helps,

Tom