 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1707
Re: Forward or backward?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:56:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Steve Lane wrote:

...needs to know in which direction one of the motors is set.

   Warning: I've never actually used it but... x = OutputStatus(n), where n = 0,
1, or 2 (not OUT_A, OUT_B, etc.... at least accoding to the NQC manual) and x is
the result. The result contains a boatload of information (see
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/nqc/?n=1646) but essentially is a bitflagged
status of the requested motor settings (as I recall, the SDK documents this
rather cleanly, but I don't have it handy).

--
Brian Davis