 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1706
1705  |  1707
Subject:
Forward or backward?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:29:41 GMT

I've just got back into Mindstorms and I'm updating an old program. I'm writing
a task that needs to know in which direction one of the motors is set.

Now I could have sworn their was an easy way to do this, but my memory has gone
blank and the help files arn't helping much. Can any of you help me out?

Thanks

steve