 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1674
Re: BricxCC & downloading NQC programs failing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 21:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ralf Krause <rkra@gmx.de> wrote:
yes, we got exactly this error in our teachers workshop today. We wrote a
few programs on PCs with Windows98. Therefore we used Bricxcc 3.3.7.7 and
usb towers. And we got the error you wrote about. The programs were
definitly okay because we tested them without any problem on the same PC but
with a serial tower. Also we compiled and transmitted the programs with
MacNQC and the usb tower on a Apple PowerBook.

Please tell how to set the time rates on the Windows PC so I could test it
for better results.

You should look at the LEGO USB Tower control panel Applet.  On the Advanced tab
there are fields where you can change these timeout values.

John Hansen