 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1632
    Re: Ideas for NQC —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I object to this proposed change. Lack of knowledge of a language's syntax does not justify changing the syntax. (...) [SNIP] Kevin (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        RE: Ideas for NQC —Elizabeth Mabrey
   (...) I could not agree more with Kevin. Adding a feature, such as adding in more intricate math functions, or add in tcp/ip socket support, etc. is more fruitful than making the language syntax more like others just because someone is not used to (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)